The Answers You Need
HOW DOES THE "PROCESS" WORK?
1. Location- Find a location that allows tiny homes. Check with local and county zoning depts. Tiny homes are still "new" to some places and may have tight restrictions on tiny homes on foundations and tiny homes on wheels. Again, be sure before purchasing a tiny home.
2. Find a tiny home or have one built specifically to fit your needs.
DO YOU HAVE A LIST OF FLOOR PLANS?
Because there are so many different possibilities, we don't list floor plans. We can build off your plans, someone else's plans(with permission), or what i prefer is to discuss the customers specific needs and wants and design a floor plan around them.
HOW DO I GO FORWARD WITH A CUSTOM BUILD BY MOUNTAIN WEST TINY HOMES LLC?
1. Have a meeting to discuss needs and wants.
2. Review and change/approve design and floorplan.
3. Customer puts down 10% at acceptance of contract.
4. MWTH orders custom built trailer.
5. Upon delivery of the trailer the build begins and we ask for an additional 40%.
6. We video and take pics along the way and are available by visiting our shop or phone/texts. Typical builds take about 8-12 weeks depending on the finish and availability of products and services.
7. Final payment is due when completed and out the door.
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST